HELLO, FOLLOWERS!

Gossip Girl here.

Your one and only source for the truth behind the scandalous lives of New York's elite. Been a minute. Did you miss me? I know I've missed you. Though you're probably going to wish I'd stayed away when I'm done. Because I can see you. The real you. The one hiding just outside the edge of frame. Well, it's time to reframe that picture. And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell.

You know you love me.
xoxo


. . .

MOST FOLLOWED

now
spotted:
Mr Sunshine
Looks like we might just be on the brink of the season's juiciest event. The endless saga between S and S has been the talk of the town for… well, who can even keep track anymore? Years, darlings. And every time it seems like this exhausting drama is finally wrapping up, they either start another fight or end up in the wrong bed. But wait! Word on the street is that after receiving a mysterious text, S flew across Manhattan to reach their lover's apartment. Could this be the beginning of the end for their epic romance? A happily ever after? Stay tuned, Upper East Siders, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

You can't hide from me.
xoxo

My issues are mine alone

 Podkład: Metallica - Shadows Follow


Junyi Landi

29/01/2002, Chengdu (Chiny) ~ Domieszka krwi włoskiej
Masażysta i barman w pubie Black Diamond ~ Potajemny rysownik
Syn pary uznanych architektów ~ Półsierota ~ Najstarszy z rodzeństwa
Od 9-ego roku życia wychowywany głównie przez wiecznie niezadowoloną macochę, która kilka razy oskarżyła go o pobicie, fundując mu niesłuszne pobyty w poprawczaku
18-lteni Dian i 16-letnia Yumei pozostawieni w Chinach
Niewielkie mieszkanie u wschodniego krańca Chinatown dzielone z
14-letnią Lian
Wieczny strach o jej bezpieczeństwo
Blizny na rękach zazwyczaj skrywane pod bandanami lub mulinowymi bransoletkami pamiątką po nieudanych próbach samobójczych
Niezdiagnozowane PTSD ~ Nyktofobia ~ Zawieszone studia z fizjoterapii
Ponoć wciąż widywany w miejscach znanych z nielegalnych walk bokserskich
Dziwnym trafem wyhcodzący z nich zwykle bez ani jednego nowego siniaka, ale za to w towarzystwie jakiejś zakapturzonej postaci
Rowerem, obok którego zazwyczaj biegnie Boreas (borzoj) przez ulice
Pamiętnik ~ Instagram


Autorskie pogawędki

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz